Grufesa closes the campaign with 23,5 mil tons of strawberry

Grufesa closed the red berries campaign with 23,5 mil tons of strawberry. In all, the cooperative produced a 20% more than last season in 393 planted hectares. A 72% of the total production was destined to fresh consumption and the remaining 28% was sold for...

Grufesa adds a new work station to the handling area

The cooperative Grufesa added a new work station to the handling area, increasing its fruit processing ability in the red fruit season. In total, the company sums up to 16 strawberry packaging lines at the warehouse.  This recently added work station provides more...